Thursday, March 20, 2008

A-Z w/ Easy E


Thank you Hollie for bringing me in the inner circle of  "tagging!"  I hope you will all let your children continue to spend time at my house after reading this. :)
A-attached or single: Attached.  More appropriately stated, "She's drawn to me like flies on stink!"
B-best friends: Brittany, the kids, my brothers (this includes my brother-in-laws who are just like brothers), my Sister-in-laws, all their kids, both sets of parents, many of my co-workers (whom I view as family), my "blue blanket," and my pair of skis.
C-cake or pie: Yes!  Do I have to choose.  I like white cake w/ cream cheese frosting, and Brittany's banana cream pie.
D-day of choice: Wednesday's because it is "hump day," and who doesn't like hump day!  I also like Thursday night (Kyle will understand).
E-essential item(s): Deodorant, eye cream, my jackets, iPod, my planner, cell phone, box of Better Cheddars, a Box of Captain Crunch w/ Crunch Berries, Oreo's and milk, my wallet!
F-favorite color: Red!  It describes my personality, my alma mater (The University of Utah) and the fact that I see the world in bright colors.  Ironically I've been told I look good in blue!
G-gummy worms or bears: Neither.  I was creeped out when I ate a bunch of gummy bears one time and had them re-appear 24 hours later after using the "facility!"  It was disturbing when they were looking back up at you!
H-hometown: Orem, UT.
I-indulgence: Shopping for clothes, playing golf, skiing, cycling, at times playing with Spreadsheets (I know that is wierd), and sitting w/ Brittany watching shows recorded on TIVO.
J-January or July: January, the Powder is fantastic and the crowds from the Holiday have left.
K-kids: Three to be exact.  Parker, Maddie, and Christian.  All three incredibly unique children with fascinating personalities.  
L-life is incomplete without: Dr. Pepper!
M-marriage date: June 30, 1994.  Yes, we are approaching 14 years!
N- number of siblings: 6 brothers, a sister, 4 brother-in-laws, 7 sister-in-laws.
O-oranges or apples: Apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!
P-phobias or fears: Bears, Failure, and people with Hairy Moles!
Q-quotes: Thoreau, and Christian.  We refer to him as "Quotable Christian."  His latest quote was, "I used to eat from my Mom's one of those!" - This was in response to him walking in on my Sister-in-law, Nicki, as she was breast feeding her baby!
R-reason to smile: Profits, sunsets, kids playing, fast snow, downhills, Arrested Development, and Thursday Night (Again, Kyle will appreciate).
S-season: Fall, because of the Beauty, Pre-Ski Season, Golfing, Vacations to Southern California, time to pull the jackets out (Those of you who know me know that I love jackets!), Holiday time, and Brittany's soup!
T-tag friends: I Tag Spencer and Kyle because I know they are both "bloggers" at heart!
U-unknown fact about me: I have a secret crush on Sydney Bristow.  Let me make this clear, I do not like Jennifer Garner, only Sydney Bristow. 
V-very favorite store:  Nordstrom, Park's Sportsman, and most book stores in airports across America!
W-worst habit: Pulling on my hair when it is long!  Very annoying!
X-x-ray, ultrasound, or mammogram: Ultrasound for sure!  Yes ladies, I have experienced ultrasounds.  Like many of you I have experienced a "Child Birth" of sorts.  I've passed 7 kidney stones in the past 10 years.  I was even asked if I would like to have an epidural on the first one.  As the doctor asked that question I thought, "I'll hit him if I know he is messing with me down there and I am awake to see it!"  Never the less, I had him put me out and surgically remove it.  So for all you ladies who think I don't understand, well, I've got the stretch marks to proof it!
Y-your favorite food: Nicolatalia Pizzeria and Cafe Rio.  I also really like just about any soup that Brittany makes.
Z-Zodiac: Scorpio

15 comments:

hollie said...

Thank you I will be laughing for days! You are great. I'm not sure what the big deal is about Thursday but, since it's tonight; enjoy!

Heather said...

Once again, you never fail to amaze me or make me laugh. I think I knew most of these things about you, I just didn't realize you might admit to them publicly. I will let you go...I don't want to keep you any longer...it is Thursday night! :)

Anonymous said...

You're a good sport. Boo yeah to Nicolitalia's and Cafe Rio! Too bad it didn't ask for favorite memory... still to this day is making you an honest man and giving you a mullett. I think I will post a little something something on my blog about that!

Dani said...

Way to go Erik! I'm just gonna take a pass on questioning about the Thursday night thing. I have a feeling that I don't wanna know! LOL!

Heather said...

Thursday night for you, every night for me! Rock On.

Kyle

Heather said...

I'm sorry, this is why guys shouldn't blog!

Brady said...

Can I come and hang out with you guys on Thursday night? After all, conditions are perfect.

Jaime said...

Erik, I stumbled onto Heather/Kyle's blog and jumped over to yours. You sound so much like Jared! That's why I don't let him on our blog! Just kidding! See ya around the neighborhood!

Anonymous said...

Hey you forgot to add your sister in your "best friends"!!! Thanks!!!
J/K. Nice Blog E

The Stimpson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Stimpson Family said...

Erik -
Hey - It has been fun to find your blog and see your family! You all look fabulous as always! Keep in touch!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

hey mainly writing on here so you have my blog address.

Anonymous said...

Freakin Hilarious as usual my neighbor in the coolest place on earth....yes Verona Estates Baby!!

EmJay said...

yay, you're entering the blog-o-spere.

{jane} said...

I found the Adams family! Very clever blog...I'll be peaking in on you guys from time to time... :)